SORGHUM FLOUR & GROATS - Gluten free, diet, 100% natural product for consumers of almost any age. It's great for both healthy and nutritious people who practice healthy and active lifestyles, and for people who suffer from diseases such as: gluten-free illness (celiac disease) and diabetes.
This is achieved through the use of processing equipment for processing only for one crop - a grain food sorghum, which is, in itself, gluten-free itself.
Food from sorghum has proven itself well and has enjoyed enormous popularity for decades among consumers in Germany, France, Israel, Belgium, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, USA, Australia, Korea, China, India, Pakistan and several other countries.
Whole Grain Sorghum Flour is ideal for use in most gluten free bakery items such as breads, rolls, pizza, cookies and pie crusts.
Sorghum Groats made of Whole Grain is an excellent alternative to couscous, quinoa, and pasta, etc.
- does not contain gluten - an allergen for patients with celiac disease;
- has a high content of proteins and carbohydrates, respectively - high energy and nutritional value;
- contains an extremely large amount of antioxidants (12 times more than in blueberries)
- rich in potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, which are useful for the health of the heart, blood vessels and the nervous system;
- has a significant content of most B vitamins, which improve the functioning of the nervous system, brain function, stimulate the synthesis of hemoglobin, help regulate blood sugar, have a beneficial effect on the retina and is a prevention of age-related changes in the organs of vision;
- is a source of folic acid that protects against colon and rectal cancer, as well as breast cancer and is recommended to support the immune system, prevent anemia, develop the circulatory and nervous systems, especially useful for future and lactating mothers;
- The use of gluten-free products, in particular sorghum cereals and sorghum flour products is especially useful for improving physical and psychological health, helps to increase concentration, gives energy and reduces fatigue.
- sorghum products are dietary and are recommended for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, skin, mucous membranes, nervous disorders, elevated cholesterol levels, as well as for diabetics, children, the elderly and everyone who cares about their health.
Nutritional (nutritional) value and calorific value per 100 g of product:
The index is 100 g,
Caloric content (energy value), kcal 357.5
Proteins, g 9.2
Fats, g 1.8
The natural content of vitamins and minerals:
Micro- and macronutrient composition per 100 g,
Vitamin C, mg 0.5
Vitamin E (tocopherol), mg 0.8
Vitamin B2 (riboflavic), mg 0.12
Vitamin PP (nicotinamide), mg 4.4
Phosphorus, mg 247.8
Potassium, mg / kg 2367
Zinc, mg / kg 9.3
Iron, mg / kg 23.2
Magnesium, mg / kg 489.5
Calcium, mg / kg 223.0
Groats - 2 years
Flour – 1year